Terms & Conditions: ‘England Saves, You Save’ Promotion
LIGHTWAVERF TECHNOLOGY LTD
Article 1 – Eligibility
- All customers* who have made a purchase directly with Lightwave between the 1st of November 2022 and the end of the 2022 FIFA World Cup will be eligible to participate in this promotion.
- All new and existing Lightwave PLUS members are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- All new and existing Lightwave PRO installers are eligible to participate in this promotion.
*Email address provided during purchase is used as unique identifier of customer.
Article 2 – Offer
- Every save made by the England men’s international football team during the 2022 FIFA World Cup will be worth £1.50 in credit towards Lightwave products.
e.g. England makes 5 saves in one game = £1.50 x 5 = £7.50 towards Lightwave products.
e.g. England makes 30 saves throughout the tournament = £1.50 x 30 = £45 towards Lightwave products.
- Lightwave will refer to the saves statistic as provided by Sky Sports for the above calculation.
- After the end of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final on 18th December 2022, Lightwave will send a voucher code to all eligible customers via email (see Eligibility criteria above).
Article 3 – Redemption
- Each unique voucher code generated for this promotion is one-time use per-customer.
- The voucher can be redeemed against any purchase of Lightwave devices made from the Lightwave online store or redeemed while completing a purchase over the phone.
- Voucher is not redeemable against third-party products sold on the Lightwave store.
- Voucher is not redeemable against carriage charges.
- Voucher codes produced as a result of this promotion will be valid for 60 days from when they are generated.
Article 4 – Privacy
Article 5 – Complaints
- Any customer with questions, complaints or comments may contact Lightwave Customer Services at email@example.com or by phone on 0121-250-3625.
Article 6 – Final Provisions
- Lightwave is entitled to amend these terms and conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the promotion, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the promotion cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the promotion is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the promotion have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for LightwaveRF Technology Ltd. The most recent version of these Terms and Conditions can be consulted on the website throughout the promotional period.
- The content of the terms and conditions is under reservation of clerical errors and interpretation. It is not possible to derive any rights from clerical errors or mistakes by LightwaveRF Technology Ltd.
Article 7 – Addendum dated 16/12/2022
- Lightwave has decided to include £1.50 for each goal England made during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. This will be added onto the value of the voucher on top of £1.50 for each save made.
- The voucher code will be available to all Lightwave customers.