* PRO Installation will add £15 to the product price . A call out charge of £84.99 will also be added to your basket at checkout.
If additional work is required, based on your existing wiring, the Installer will confirm any additional costs prior to commencing that service.
Before booking a PRO Installation, please make sure that you can answer yes to the below 5 questions:
- Do you have dimmable bulbs?
- Can you have the Link Plus hub setup and linked to the Lightwave App before the installer arrives?
- Do your current light switches work as expected?
- Do you have the correct back box sizes? (35mm standard)
- Do you have 1 consumer unit?
Smart Mini Relay (L82)
The Smart Mini Relay can be used to provide up to 500W of mains powered switching OR separate volts free switching for circuits not requiring additional mains power. The Relay latches between three positions: 0 (no circuit connected), 1 (Circuit 1 connected), 2 (Circuit 2 connected (optional)).
- Control gates, curtains, LED strip and other electrical circuits from anywhere using your smartphone
- Create timers, scenes, triggers and other automations
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Echo, Google Home & IFTTT including voice control
- Three latching positions allowing for devices that require open/stop/close positions such as curtains or garage doors
- List itemLightwave Link Plus required
Frequently Asked Questions
None of our smart dimmers require a neutral as the unit is powered from having a bulb connected to the circuit. A neutral terminal is present on our dimmers as this helps with bulb compatibility and reduces the minimum load requirement.
There is no realistic limit for the number of devices that can be paired to the Link Plus, however it is important to ensure that the structure of the app is setup so that the devices are spread across different rooms and zones for the system to run smoothly.
The Lightwave Link Plus only requires power for existing automations to run. The automations have to be already created using an active internet connection.
Lightwave sockets and dimmers use traditional UK wiring and no extra cabling is required. When using the dimmers for two-way switching, the installation requires even less wiring as the setup of this configuration is achieved in the Link Plus app.
Lightwave is a DIY product and therefore an electrician is not required. The system is simple and retrofit however you have to be competent with electrics.
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online. First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout and choose 'Pay with Duologi'. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you’ll receive an instant decision.
From when he installed his first Lightwave products in 2011, Ross has been an advocate of Lightwave technology as a means to help manage an independent lifestyle.
Lightwave is now fully compatible with the Honeywell HR91 & HR92 thermostatic radiator valves. This means that you can use the Lightwave App to monitor, control and schedule these devices...